What if Skype was one more thing on the lunch menu at your school? Skype with people around the world who could serve as mentors and share their passions? Kids could bring their lunches to the room and have a 20 minute Skype with the mentor while they eat. The “line-up” could be shared with the school and kids could sign up for the sessions that they are interested in. What if we celebrated the birthdays of famous scientists or historical figures? Not just as an excuse to have a party, but a fun way for kids to get to...
Want Venspired In Your Inbox?
Hi, I'm Krissy Venosdale. This website is my little corner of the internet where I share my passion for teaching and learning. Named because I'm inspired by the people I connect with and the kids I've learned from, Venosdale + Inspired = Venspired. I've taught gifted education for 11 years where I developed my love of technology integration, STEAM, PBL, and authentic learning. The world is an awesome place, and we just need to connect kids to it with enthusiasm. I'm a forever learning, connected collaborating, Sharpie collecting, poster making, eternal optimist. I still wish on stars and consider creativity one of life's basic needs... just like breathing.
- start a blog on Support A Local Gifted Program
- watch Penguins of Madagascar online on Roll The Dice on QR Codes
- Debbie Dimas on Google Drive Can Save You… and Your IPad Work
- Google Drive Can Save You… and Your IPad Work - Venspired on Going to Google
- GTA V Download PC on Support A Local Gifted Program