Growth. When it’s happening, you can feel it. You feel tired. In places in your brain you didn’t even know existed. Your thinking is stretched. Your answers take longer than normal. You’re finding reflection happening in moments in the car when you use to just hum along to music. Someone says something that makes you think even more. You wake up in the middle of the night with ideas, you jot things down, you have some big ideas that are constantly rolling around in your head like marbles, clanging, back and forth, smoothing out, until you’re ready to put them...
Want Venspired In Your Inbox?
Hi, I'm Krissy Venosdale. This website is my little corner of the internet where I share my passion for teaching and learning. Named because I'm inspired by the people I connect with and the kids I've learned from, Venosdale + Inspired = Venspired. I've taught gifted education for 11 years where I developed my love of technology integration, STEAM, PBL, and authentic learning. The world is an awesome place, and we just need to connect kids to it with enthusiasm. I'm a forever learning, connected collaborating, Sharpie collecting, poster making, eternal optimist. I still wish on stars and consider creativity one of life's basic needs... just like breathing.
- watch Penguins of Madagascar online on Roll The Dice on QR Codes
- Debbie Dimas on Google Drive Can Save You… and Your IPad Work
- Google Drive Can Save You… and Your IPad Work - Venspired on Going to Google
- GTA V Download PC on Support A Local Gifted Program
- Robert O'Berry on Don’t Just Think Outside the Box, Recreate It